With one more Fair week down, Oakland County now moves into the Grand Finale weekend show. Groveland Equestrian Center will have many Youth riders competing, along with a few adults. If you are interested in joining us, please contact Vanessa at 248-459-5515 to reserve your spot on the trailer.
The showbill may be found on http://www.oakhc.org/2010_show_bill_12.html, listed rules noted below:
2016 Oakland County Open Horse Show Circuit
ALL SHOWS START PROMPTLY AT 8:30 AM
RAIN OR SHINE
1. 4-H RULES APPLY— No Stallions
2. JUDGE’S DECISION IS FINAL
3. NO REFUNDS
4. A current year Negative Coggins Test is required.
5. Exhibitor’s age as of January 1st of the current year.
6. 5-8 year olds must adhere to the 4-H Cloverbud guidelines. All 5-8 year olds must wear helmets.
7. Exhibitor must show in age appropriate group.
8. Ponies must ride in age Division.
9. No Novice Horses in 12 & Under classes.
10. Stalls are available for $15.00/day. No reservations will be taken. ALL STALLS MUST BE STRIPPED. $5.00 refunded after stall check. PLEASE PUT MANURE IN SPREADER and TRASH IN GARBAGE CANS.
11. Trailer-in fee $5.00 per Horse
12. Camping/Electrical use is $12 per day.
13. Lunch breaks to be announced. Food concessions will be available.
14. Entries close 2 classes preceding class entering ring.
15. The Committee has the right to split, combine or cancel classes and to break all High Point ties.
16. Back number is 1 Horse/1 Rider combination
17. Challenge entry fee $10. Minimum 4 entries required to hold class. No ribbons. Payout 25% to 1st, 15% to 2nd and 10% to 3rd places.
18. Gymkhana Jackpot – Daily $10 fee per rider. Best overall time for each event wins share of pot. Pot is split evenly for Cloverleaf, Indiana Flag Race, Key Hole, Pole Bending and Speed & Action classes.