Groveland Equestrian Center is a full service boarding facility run by Punk Horse Training. Our goal is to provide top notch care for all of our equines, as well as provide fun and educational events throughout the year. We pride ourselves on being a multi-discipline stable where riders of any style may come to ride.
We have a heated observation room, two indoor bathrooms, and a kitchen. The indoor arena is 120 X 80 feet. Stalls are 10X12 and are matted. Our facility uses a small pine shaving bedding in the stalls and maintains a two bag level. Our outdoor arena is brand new measuring at 100 x 200! There is a full limestone base and drainage system to maximize correct footing.
GEC is constantly undergoing renovations to improve functionality and aesthetic value. Watch our blog to see the exciting changes.
- If you have a problem with someone or something, please see management. Do not complain to other boarders. We are a no-drama barn.
- Currently there are no set hours for the barn and arena. Please be respectful if you come after normal business hours. Lessons will be noted on the lesson board. Lessons have right of way when working in the same area.
- Please clean up after yourself and anyone who is with you.
- Please turn off lights and heaters when you are done using them.
- Horses should be properly cooled down and groomed after riding.
- No smoking. If you see a dangerous situation, please alert management at 248-459-5515
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times. There is no running or screaming allowed.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome, but any dog that bites is immediately banned from the farm.
- If you, your horse, or your guests break something on the farm, please fix or replace it.
- Wear appropriate clothing when you work with the horses. Closed toe shoes are required.
- Guests are welcome, but they must sign a release form as soon as they enter the barn.
- No riding on barn aisles or any concrete area at Groveland Equestrian Center.
- If there is an emergency Groveland Equestrian Center has the right to contact a vet on your behalf.
- You must keep your contact and email information up to date with management.
- Owner supplied supplements will be fed for no additional charge, but must be placed into a container similar to Smartpaks. Please label with your horse’s name and whether they are AM, PM or split dose.
- If you are jumping you must have someone with you in case of an emergency.
- Only one rider at a time may lunge in the arena. Please stay at the far end when lunging.
- Board is always due on the first of the month and is considered late after the fifth of the month. After 5pm on the fifth a $5 per day per horse late fee will be accessed. If board is not paid by the 30th day legal action will be taken.
- You are welcome to leave your trailer on the property for no additional charge. Please contact management for parking arrangements.
- Groveland Equestrian Center is not responsible for any damage or theft that occurs to your tack, vehicles, trailers, etc. while they are on the property.
Follow and like us on FACEBOOK!
Now you can find us on instagram too! Groveland_Equestrian_Center